SNAP Application Form 2018 Registration, SNAP 2018 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria available at www.snaptest.org for taking admission
SNAP 2018 Registration
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted online every year by Symbiosis University for taking admission in various management courses through conducting the University Level Admission Test. To apply for the SNAP 2018 Exam the authority must require filling the application form which they will get from its website www.snaptest.org.
SNAP 2018 Application Form
Here are given lot of information regarding this test that is
- Registration Form
- Admission Test Syllabus
- Eligibility Criteria
- Phases of Test
- Date of Test
It is conducted by the Symbiosis University all over the India and the eligible candidates can download the registration form and application form from SNAP website online which is given below. Before filling up the application forms read the instructions carefully and fill the form according to the information provided in the notification.
www.snaptest.org 2017-18 Important Dates
|Notification Date||August 2017|
|Registration Date||10 August 2017 to 24 November 2017|
|Application Form Correction Date||Last week of November 2017|
|Payment Close Date||24 November 2017|
|Admit Card Available Date||1st December 2017 to 17th December 2017|
|Test Date||17th December 2017 (2PM-4PM)|
|Result Date||28th December 2017|
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2017 Apply Online
- Candidates have given the opportunity to do the registration online.
- Candidates can do the registration till 24th November 2017.
- Upload the colored photograph of required size.
- Make the payment through credit card or debit card or through offline mode.
- Candidates should pay the Registration Fees 750INR through online or offline.
- Candidate should send the Demand Draft in the Favor of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune with the required documents attached to the DD.
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2018
The candidates should possess the Graduation Degree from any recognized university or institution.
Candidates who are having their Graduation Degree for the foreign universities should possess the certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
The general candidates should have minimum marks of 50% and SC/ST candidate should have minimum marks of 45%.
The candidates those who are NRI and The Indians who are overseas living candidates and Indian Origin Candidates can also apply from different parts of the world.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2018 for MBA Admission
- The question paper will be of objective type and multiple choice type
- The questions given in the question paper are 150 and the duration is 2 hours
- Each question will contain the 1 mark
- Be careful before attempting questions for the wrong answer because there is negative marking ¼ for each wrong answer
The subject list according to the question distribution is given as follows:
|S. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Admit Card for SNAP Exam 2018
The successful candidates who will submit the Application Form can download the admit card from the official website given below:
- The admit card for the eligible candidates will available from 1st December 2017 to 17th December 2017 through our official website
- The candidates should take the print out of Admit card after downloading it from the official website
- The candidates need to check Candidate’s Name, Exam Centre, Exam Date, and Duration.
- It is necessary for the candidates to take the Admit Card with you at the examination center
Result Declaration of SNAP Test 2018
- In the finishing of the exam, the University will publish the result at their official website in the month of January 2018
- The eligible candidates can appear for the MBA Admission Counselling at the University Campus.