BSF Recruitment 2017, Border Security Force GD Constable Notification available at www.bsf.nic.in for 196 GD Constable Posts
BSF Constable Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force has released an opportunity for filling up the Application Form for GD Constable Posts for Male and Female candidates to select 196 candidates for sports quota. The eligible candidates are given the instructions to apply the Application form through offline mode. It is already posted on 30th September 2017 and candidates are showing the interest in applying for the given posts. The notification related these posts are given below at our official website www.bsf.nic.in. The candidates who will get the selection in the BSF General Duty Posts acquire a monthly salary of RS 5,200 to Rs 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs 2000.
BSF GD Constable Bharti 2017- 18
The candidates should check their eligibility through our official notification published in the official website and fill up the application forms as the instructions provided to the candidates for filling up the Application Form. The candidates should send the application form through general posts at the given address in the Recruitment Notification with the attached required documents before or on 30th October, 2017. The 196 posts are released by Border Security Force Department for Sports Quota and the candidates should passed the 10th standard with a valid certificate and the applicants age should not be less than 18 years of age and greater than 23 years of age.
Border Security Force Vacancy2017
The Border Security force was founded in 1965 with its Headquarter at New Delhi and the candidates who are interested for the given posts has given a notification to apply for available posts before or on 30th October, 2017. BSF is providing the security to India at Border and prevent unwanted crimes at the Border of India. It is the fifth part of Central Armed Forces.
www.bsf.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Post Name||Constable (GD)|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Border Security Force (GD) Constable 196 Posts
The candidates who are willing to apply for this Central Government Jobs should have the following qualifications.
Those who are possessing 10th Standard Certificate or should have equivalent degree for the recognized university can apply for the job
- Age should be between 18 to 23 years of age
- SC/ST Candidates Relaxation Age – 05 years
- OBC Candidates Relaxation Age – 03 years
- Ex-servicemen – As per the government rules
BSF Bharti Online Form 2017
The eligible candidates should go through the following tests.
- Height Test
- Chest Test
- Documents Verification Test
- Identity Test
- Trial according to QR attached in Sports Certificates
- Medical Test
The selected candidates will get a monthly wages of Rs 21,700 according to basic pay scale as per the norms and rules decided by Central Government of India.
Border Security Force Jobs 2017
Total Posts: 196
- Archery – 07
- Aquatic (Swimming, Diving & Water Polo) – 20
- Athletics/Cross Country – 32
- Basketball – 06
- Boxing – 10
- Equestrian – 03
- Football -08
- Gymnastics – 05
- Handball – 06
- Hockey – 08
- Judo – 09
- Kabaddi – 07
- Polo – 01
- Shooting – 14
- Taekwondo – 08
- Volleyball – 09
- Water Sports(Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing) – 11
- Weightlifting – 13
- Wrestling – 19
How to apply for BSF Sports Quota Recruitment 2017
- Log on official website using internet by entering www.bsf.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates are required to open Application Form and Notification
- Fill your all the documents related information according to the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies in a required format and size
- Complete the Constable Form with essential data
- Check all the information before submitting
- Take Constable Application Form print out
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in